Hot Beverage Nutrition® Contains PureWay-C
One of the Most Advanced Forms of Vitamin C Available!
A Superior Form of Vitamin C!
The Proof is in The Research!
PureWay-C® is an exciting new form of Vitamin C that contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites. This consumer friendly form enhances delivery, availability, absorption kinetics, distribution, uptake, concentration, and utilization efficacy of essential vitamin C in the body. PureWay-C® also prolongs blood plasma and tissue retention of vitamin C.
PureWay-C® is better absorbed in human cell and by the human body when compared to other vitamin C formulation tested and this is recognized by the greater scientific community.
No other vitamin C product has PureWay-C’s level of research documentation.
Comparative research studies in vitro and in humans demonstrate that PureWay-C® is more rapidly absorbed and leads to higher plasma and cellular levels, having faster and more beneficial effects than ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and other ascorbate brands which is found in your popular fortified waters, energy drinks, and immune system protection products . These benefits include better stimulation of neurite outgrowth, increased fibroblast wound healing activities, increased protection of the immune system from xenobiotic induced inflammatory mechanisms, and greater reduction of plasma levels of C-reactive protein and oxidized LDL, as well as more potent antioxidant and higher free radical scavenging capabilities.*
*The information above appears published in Med Sci Monit 2007; 13(3): BR51-58; Med Sci Monit 2007; 13(10) and additional unpublished research studies.
The Proof is in the Research!
Top reasons why PureWay-C® makes a difference:
- Documented efficacy in research studies (published, unpublished but already submitted to peer review magazine, and in progress with promising and positive superior results in humans) even when compared to other vitamin C preparations
- Peripheral Benefits
- More rapidly taken-up and absorbed by cells than other forms of vitamin C
- PureWay-C® has more rapid and greater benefits on cells of:
- The Nervous system
- Wound healing activities
- The Immune system
- PureWay-C® demonstrated the best absorption rates of other forms of vitamin C tested for all time points
- More rapidly adsorbed and more highly retained by the human body than other traditional forms of vitamin C
- PureWay-C® is directly associated with greater reduction of plasma levels of C-reactive protein and Oxidized LDL in human clinical study
- Potent antioxidant and significant free radical scavenging capabilities
- Antioxidant Protection
- PureWay-C® delivers effective antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity
- Antioxidants fight free radicals
- PureWay-C® showed a 93% scavenging of DPPH free radicals
- Faster and greater beneficial effects than other forms of vitamin C
- More rapidly stimulated healthy neurons
- More rapidly promoted wound healing
- More rapidly protected immune system
To date, the research confirms that:
- Taken together for each of the above researched beneficial activities, PureWay-C® has been shown to act more quickly than other tested forms of vitamin C
- The more rapid cellular localization of PureWay-C® compared to other forms of vitamin C explains the ability of this formulation to better enhance benefits and correlate to an improved protection
- The increase rate of absorption of PureWay-C® correlated with a greater protective effects
- The rapid uptake explains the ability of the PureWay-C® to better exert these benefits
- The researched studies showed that PureWay-C® has better adsorption kinetics and becomes more available with better protective benefits than other tested forms of vitamin C
More Winning Properties
- PureWay-C®: It works. It’s natural. It’s proven
- Emerging science suggests that PureWay-C® may help maintain healthy physiological and metabolic activities that are vitamin C dependent, which may provide benefits to millions of people in the U.S.
- New – Unique – Proprietary & Science-Based
- Composition, manufacturing process and its method of use are patent-pending
- PureWay-C® is a Trademark protected in several international classes covering a wide variety of goods and services
- If the products you’re using whether they are fortified waters, energy drinks, supplements, etc., don’t list PureWay-C® as the vitamin-C source, you are consuming a cheaper and less bioavailable form of vitamin-C.
To read other posts in this ingredient series, click the links below:
- Collagen Protein
- Vitamin C (as PureWay-C®)
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- GanedenBC30 Probiotic
- Acai & Pomegranate
PureWay-C® and related logos are registered trademarks of Innovation Laboratories, Inc.
PureWay-C® is manufactured exclusively by Innovation Laboratories, Inc.
Hot Beverage Nutrition® and related logos are trademarks of Hot Beverage Nutrition Inc.
©2010 Hot Beverage Nutrition Inc. all rights reserved. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.